Shipping a car from California to Florida can be quite costly, with prices varying depending on where in California the car is being shipped from. National Car Shipping INC which is based in Coral Springs, Florida has over 300 carriers per week going back and forth from California to Florida. So we are one of the few companies that has it’s own network of drivers. We aren’t just a broker throwing you with a random driver. With us our rates and dates are guaranteed because you are cutting out the middle man. Shipping a car from northern California is typically more expensive than shipping from southern California, due to the longer distance.
One of the main factors that determines the cost of shipping a car is the distance it needs to be transported. In general, the longer the distance, the more expensive the shipping will be. This is because the car carrier needs to use more fuel to transport the vehicle over a longer distance, and because there may be more tolls and other expenses along the way.
Another factor that can impact the cost of car shipping is the type of transport being used. For example, shipping a car via a closed carrier is typically more expensive than using an open carrier. This is because closed carriers offer more protection for the vehicle during transport, but they also have higher overhead costs.
Additionally, the size and weight of the vehicle being shipped can also affect the cost. Larger and heavier vehicles require more fuel and other resources to transport, so they tend to be more expensive to ship. The cost to ship a car from California to Florida is currently around $1300-$1700 depending on the exact pick up city in California & the size of the vehicle. See some exact rates on the chart below.
California to Florida Car Shipping Rates
- Shipping a Nissan Altima from Sacramento, California to Orlando Florida $1595
- Shipping a Bmw X3 from Fresno, California to Tampa, Florida for $1590
- Shipping a Lexus Rx330 from San Fransisco, California to Fort Lauderdale Florida for $1695
- Shipping a Mercedes E Class from San Jose, California to Miami Florida for $1590
- Shipping a BMW 430 from Los Angeles to Boca, Raton Florida for $1395
- Shipping a Corvette Enclosed from Malibu, California to West Palm Beach Florida for $2395
- Shipping a Motorcycle from Los Angeles to Jacksonville Florida for $1190.
- Shipping a BMW 750i from Beverly Hills, California to Boca Raton, Florida for $1450
Overall, shipping a car from California to Florida can be quite costly, with prices ranging from several hundred dollars to several thousand dollars depending on the factors mentioned above. National Car Shipping INC specializes in shipping cars & trucks from California to Florida on a weekly basis. We have over 250 car carriers going back and forth daily. We can pick up any car in California within 48 hours of booking the order. Call us to book your transport 800-216-6045